Sunday, November 19, 2017

Week in Review 46/17




Welcome and thanks for reading!
In this review, I will make a summary of important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. Also, I will put together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.


Received Dividends:




November 14, 2017


  • € 23.52 - ONEOK Inc.



November 15, 2017


  • € 18.20 - AbbVie Inc.
  • € 75.97 - Omega Healthcare Investors
  • € 32.46 - Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc.
  • € 15.82 - Kinder Morgan Inc.



November 16, 2017


  • € 61.03 - APLS Alerian MLP ETF
  • € 36.45 - Emera Incorporated
  • € 21.77 - Inter Pipeline Ltd.



Dividend income is reported after the deduction of taxes. Check more at my Monthly Dividend sheet.



Portfolio Holdings News:




November 13, 2017





November 14, 2017





November 15, 2017





November 16, 2017





November 17, 2017






Articles that caught my attention:






Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!

10 comments:

  1. Be careful with posting the analysis of AT&T from Fieber... That's an approximate analysis which is not accounting for the interest expenses and the FCF which is not reflecting the reality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for your comment and visiting!

      Cheers,
      DH

      Delete
    2. Hi, sorry but i do not have any account to comment with.. Hope my comment was not wrongly interpreted.

      Luca

      Delete
    3. Hi Luca, no any problem, all comments are welcome.

      Cheers,
      DH

      Delete
  2. Hawk -

    How wild are these Emerson/Rockwell bids?! I have owned Rockwell and Emerson, obviously enjoying the run up of ROK, but what do you think of the new/increased bid from EMR? Think this one will go through?

    -Lanny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lanny, it really seems that EMR wants ROK. I can only hope the management knows what it is doing and how much it is worth paying for. If the deal is realized, time will show whether it was good or bad.

      Thanks for visiting,
      DH

      Delete
  3. Hi DividendHawk,

    Thanks for this I always look forward for a review of the week. By the I just realized I'm in your blog list. Thanks for the add!

    Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great roundup. Looks like a lot of activity, especially with so many companies reporting earnings or other news. I see a few interesting articles in that list that are probably worth a read. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice summary post mate. Do you get back taxes on dividends?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dg, thanks. Unfortunately, I normally not get anything back.

      Cheers,
      DH

      Delete