Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On September 1 I received a dividend of € 39.91 from Pfizer Inc.
- On September 1 I received a dividend of € 69.13 from Intel Corporation.
- On September 1 I received a dividend of € 4.99 from ConocoPhillips.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
August 29, 2016
- Chevron Corporation: Chevron and ENN Sign LNG Sales and Purchase Agreement
August 30, 2016
- Bank of Nova Scotia: Scotiabank Reports Third Quarter Results , Scotiabank Increases Dividend
- Agrium Inc.: Confirms Discussions With Potash Corp Regarding Potential Merger of Equals
August 31, 2016
September 1, 2016
- Kinder Morgan, Inc.: Southern Company, Kinder Morgan Finalize Southern Natural Gas Pipeline Strategic Venture
September 2, 2016
- Orion Corporation: Orion and Menarini Group collaborateon budesonide-formoterol Easyhaler® combination product for asthma and COPD
Articles that caught my attention:
- Undervalued Dividend Growth Stock of the Week: American Express Company (AXP) by Jason Fieber at Daily Trade Alert
- Have you considered unbundling your Canadian ETF for income? by Mark at My Own Advisor
- Best Monthly Dividend Stocks by Dividend Earner
- Seeking Alpha With Realty Income? Hardly by Passive Income Pursuit at Seeking Alpha
- Eli Lilly (LLY): Dividend Growth is About to Change by Simply Safe Dividends
- United Technologies Corp. (UTX) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L at Dividend Growth Stocks
- Buying Dividend Stocks to Pay Bills by Lanny at Dividend Diplomats
- 9 Best Undervalued Stocks To Buy And Hold For The Next 9 Years by Dividends4Me at Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- A Review of Dividend Safety Scores by Simply Safe Dividends
- Bank of Nova Scotia: Third Quarter Results Show Continued Growth by Ben Reynolds at Sure Dividend
- Omega Healthcare's Shares May Be About To Fall Off A Cliff: Here Are 3 Reasons Why That's Potentially Wonderful News by Dividend Sensei at Seeking Alpha
- S&P 500 Forecast: Medium-term returns are likely to be negative by John Kingham at UK Value Investor
- Dividend Safety Analysis: Southern Company (SO) by Simply Safe Dividends
- Caterpillar, Inc. (CAT) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L at Dividend Growth Stocks
- How To Pick Dividend Paying Stocks by Dividend Ladder
- Canadian 'Bank-In' For Delicious Yield And Great Value by Chuck Carnevale at Seeking Alpha
Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!