Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On May 2 I received a dividend of € 97.18 from AT&T Inc.
- On May 3 I received a dividend of € 43.42 from Toronto-Dominion Bank
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
Transactions of My Portfolio:
- On May 4, 2016 I bought 65 shares of Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO)
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
May 3, 2016
- Pfizer Inc.: Reports First Quarter 2016 Results
- Emerson: Reports Second Quarter 2016 Results
- Agrium Inc.: Solid First Quarter Results Driven by Strong Operating Performance
- Archer Daniels Midland Company: Reports First Quarter Adjusted Earnings of $0.42 per Share
- Baxter International Inc.: Raises Quarterly Dividend
- PepsiCo Inc.: Raises Quarterly Dividend
- ONEOK, Inc.: Reports First Quarter 2016 Results
May 4, 2016
- Kraft Heinz Company: Reports First Quarter 2016 Results
- Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc.: First Quarter 2016 Financial Results; Adjusted FFO of $0.83 Per Share for the First Quarter
May 5, 2016
- TELUS Corporation: Reports results for first quarter 2016 , Quarterly dividend increased 10 per cent to 46 cents per share , Announces Baring Private Equity Asia to acquire 35 per cent stake in TELUS International
- W. P. Carey Inc.: First Quarter 2016 Financial Results
- VEREIT, Inc.: First Quarter 2016 Operating Results
Articles that caught my attention:
- Undervalued Dividend Growth Stock of the Week: Time Warner Inc. (TWX) by Jason Fieber at Daily Trade Alert
- Early Retirement Is Not That Difficult With a Middle Class Income by By Early Retiree Reality at Sure Dividend
- The Berkshire Hathaway Annual Meeting by Income Surfer
- Deferred Dividends for younger investors? by Integrator at Get Financially Integrated!
- Ventas Knows How To Separate The Wheat From The Chaff by Brad Thomas at Seeking Alpha
- W.W. Grainger, Inc. (GWW) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L at Dividend Growth Stocks
- Building a Core Dividend Growth Portfolio With These Eight Companies by Mike at Dividend Growth Investor
- Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. Stock Analysis (SWK) by Dividend Diplomats
- 10 Top Dogs Of The Dow Jones By Total Payout Yield by Dividends4Me at Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- Archer-Daniels-Midland: Get 3.1% Dividend Yield While Waiting For Commodity Prices to Recover Arie Goren at Sure Dividend
- Mid-Cap Dividend Growth Stocks By Sector - Part 2C: REITs And Real Estate Management by Chuck Carnevale at Seeking Alpha
- Some lessons learned from the Tesco value trap John Kingham at UK Value Investor
- Agriculture: Agrium vs Mosaic by JT at Dividend Diatribes
Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!