Sunday, May 1, 2016

Week in Review 17/16




Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.

Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:


  • On April 25 I received a dividend of € 14.51 from Agrium Inc.
  • On April 25 I received a dividend of € 27.37 from General Electric Co.
  • On April 27 I received a dividend of € 8.55 from Cisco Systems Inc.
  • On April 27 I received a dividend of € 50.82 from Bank of Nova Scotia


Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet. 


News from My Portfolio Holdings:

April 26, 2016


April 27, 2016


April 28, 2016


April 29, 2016




Articles that caught my attention:





Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing my IBM article Hawk. I took some flack for that one, but I think it will bear out in time. I hope you had a great weekend!
    -Bryan

    ReplyDelete