Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On April 4 I received a dividend of € 34.33 from Coca-Cola Company
- On April 4 I received a dividend of € 45.92 from PepsiCo Inc.
- On April 4 I received a dividend of € 290.55 from Orion Corporation
- On April 8 I received a dividend of € 298.00 from Neste Corporation
- On April 8 I received a dividend of € 37.58 from Kraft Heinz Co.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
April 4, 2016
- W. P. Carey Inc.: Announces $167 Million of Sale-Leaseback Transactions with Nord Anglia
- General Electric Co.: GE Expands High-Efficiency Capabilities with Completed Acquisition of Metem Corporation
April 5, 2016
- Kinder Morgan, Inc.: Kinder Morgan Units Award EPC Contract to IHI E&C for Planned LNG Export Facilityat Elba Island, Georgia
- Archer Daniels Midland Company: ADM Expanding, Modernizing Brazilian Port
April 6, 2016
April 8, 2016
- Fortum Corporation: Fortum has obtained 100% of shares in the electricity and gas sales company Grupa DUONS.A. in Poland
Articles that caught my attention:
- Can HCP Take A Licking And Keep On Ticking? by Brad Thomas on Seeking Alpha
- Undervalued Dividend Growth Stock of the Week by Jason Fieber at Daily Trade Alert
- How many individual stocks do I need to consider myself diversified? by Dividend Growth Investor
- Is It Time To Take Profits From Verizon Communications? by Passive Income Pursuit on Seeking Alpha
- United Technologies Corp. (UTX) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L at Dividend Growth Stocks
- Four Lessons Learned from 20 Years of DRIP Investing by Retire Before Dad at Dividend Growth Investor
- Monthly Dividend Stocks: How to Get Paid Each Month by Simply Safe Dividends
- Say what? Stocks in retirement are risky? by Mark at My Own Advisor
- Time To Just Collect Your AT&T Inc. Dividends by Passive Income Pursuit on Seeking Alpha
- Thoughts on the Rockefeller Family and Renewable Energy by Income Surfer
- Abbvie Inc. (ABBV) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L at Dividend Growth Stocks
- 10 Mid-Size Stocks For Large-Size Gains: Part 1 by Chuck Carnevale on Seeking Alpha
- Five Canadian Utility Companies with Growing Dividends by Dividends in Hand
- Cisco (CSCO): Safe, Strong Dividend Growth and a 3.7% Yield by Simply Safe Dividends
- Cardinal Health (CAH) Dividend Stock Analysis by Ken Faulkenberry on Dividend Value Builder
- Costco Investors: Don’t Overpay, Especially For Retail Stocks by Tim McAleenan Jr. at The Conservative Income Investor
Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!