Sunday, April 17, 2016

Week in Review 15/16




Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.

Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:


  • On April 11 I received a dividend of € 56.73 from Philip Morris International Inc.
  • On April 11 I received a dividend of € 64.30 from Altria Group Inc.
  • On April 12 I received a dividend of € 44.36 from Global X SuperDividend ETF.
  • On April 14 I received a dividend of € 983.40 from Fortum Corporation.
  • On April 15 I received a dividend of € 13.39 from Inter Pipeline Ltd.
  • On April 15 I received a dividend of € 19.30 from W. P. Carey Inc.  


Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet. 

  

News from My Portfolio Holdings:


April 11, 2016  


April 12, 2016  


April 13, 2016  


April 14, 2016 


April 15, 2016 


 

Articles that caught my attention:





Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for including my Costco Wholesale Dividend Stock Analysis in your Week in Review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a lot of dividends this week DH. Nice! Thanks for sharing some good articles too.

    Tristan

    ReplyDelete