Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On January 12 I received a dividend of € 53.83 from Philip Morris International Inc.
- On January 15 I received a dividend of € 62.41 from Digital Realty Trust Inc.
- On January 16 I received a dividend of € 34.62 from Kraft Foods Group Inc.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
UPM-Kymmene Corporation: January 12, 2015
- The world’s first wood-based renewable diesel biorefinery has started commercial production in Lappeenranta, Finland. (More here)
NCC: January 14, 2015
- NCC has been commissioned by the Swedish Transport Administration to construct the Tingstad interchange in central Gothenburg, comprising roads and bridges that are part of the Marieholm Connection Project. The order is worth SEK 633 million. (More here)
Avance Gas: January 15, 2015
- Extension of buy-back program (More here)
Intel Corporation: January 15, 2015 Fourth Quarter Result (More here)
- Record full-year revenue and fourth-quarter revenue, with both up 6 percent year-over-year
- Record full-year unit shipments of PCs, servers, tablets, phones and the Internet of Things; and exceeded the tablet goal by shipping 46 million units
- Completed $4.0 billion share repurchase in the fourth-quarter, $10.8 billion for the full-year
- Announced increase in cash dividend to 96 cents-per-share on an annual basis
Q4 Key Business Unit Trends:
- PC Client Group revenue of $8.9 billion, down 3 percent sequentially and up 3 percent year-over-year.
- Data Center Group revenue of $4.1 billion, up 11 percent sequentially and up 25 percent year-over-year.
- Internet of Things Group revenue of $591 million, up 12 percent sequentially and up 10 percent year-over-year.
- Mobile and Communications Group negative revenue of $6 million, consistent with expectations.
- Software and services operating segments revenue of $557 million, flat sequentially and down 6 percent year-over-year
Full-Year 2014 Business Unit Trends:
- PC Client Group revenue of $34.7 billion, up 4 percent from 2013.
- Data Center Group revenue of $14.4 billion, up 18 percent from 2013.
- Internet of Things Group revenue of $2.1 billion, up 19 percent from 2013.
- Mobile and Communications Group revenue of $202 million, down 85 percent from 2013.
- Software and services operating segments revenue of $2.2 billion, up 1 percent from 2013.
Target Corporation: January 15, 2015
- Target Corporation Announces Plans to Discontinue Canadian Operations (More here)
AT&T: January 16, 2015
- AT&T Closes Acquisition of Mexico Wireless Provider Iusacell (More here)
Golar LNG: January 16, 2015
- Nigeria LNG awards two LNG carrier time charters to Golar (More here)
Articles that caught my attention:
- 9High Rated, Lower Debt Dividend Stocks With A Reasonable Payout by D4L on Dividend Growth Stocks
- Ask the dividend bloggers: Top stock picks for 2015 by Long Term Brian on Long Term Mindset
- Leveragingthe Strong US Dollar by Roadmap2Retire
- 10Dividend Growth Stocks for January 2015 by FerdiS on Seeking Alpha
- IsThis GAS and Oil Gaint Fairly Valued? by Long-Term Investment
- JohnsonControls, Inc. (JCI) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L on Dividend Growth Stocks
- ThisCould Be One of The Safest Possible Stocks to Invest In by Jason Fieber, Dividend Mantra on Daily Trade Alert
- Dogsof The Dividend Aristocrats: 10 Year Study by Ben Reynolds on Sure Dividend
- Target(TGT): The Underdog Dividend Champion To Consider On Further Weakness by Dividend Growth Investor
- StocksAdded to Collection of Stock Analyses (Update) - Mid-Month (January 2015) by A Frugal Family's Journey
- TheEnergy Sector - Risk Or Opportunity? The S&P 500 2015: Part 2 by Chuck Carnevale on Seeking Alpha
- 19Safe And Top Yielding Stock Ideas From Abroad by Tom Roberts on Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- WhatHappens To The Best Oil Stocks When Oil Gets Cheap by Tim McAleenan Jr. on The Financial Home Of Tim McAleenan Jr.
I wish all readers a nice next week.