Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On January 8 I received a dividend of € 41.48 from PepsiCo Inc.
- On January 9 I received a dividend of € 56.89 from Altria Group Inc.
- On January 9 I received a dividend of € 41.54 from Global X SuperDividend ETF.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
Pfizer Inc. January 5, 2015
- Pfizer Acquires Redvax GmbH (More here)
ConocoPhillips: January 5, 2015
- ConocoPhillips Announces First Oil Production from the Eldfisk II Project (More here)
Digital Realty Trust, Inc. January 5, 2015
- Digital Realty Reports Preliminary 4Q14 Leasing Results, Provides Initial 2015 Guidance (More here)
Chevron Corporation: January 6, 2015
- Chevron Announces Oil Discovery in Deepwater U.S. Gulf of Mexico (More here)
Golar LNG: January 9, 2015
- Golar LNG Prices Offering of Its Interests in Golar LNG Partners LP (More here)
Articles that caught my attention:
- Dividend Kings List for 2015 by Dividend Growth Investor
- Johnson & Johnson Dividend Stock Analysis by Roadmap2Retire on Seeking Alpha
- The Stock Market 2015: A Sector By Sector Valuation Perspective - Part 1 An Overview by Chuck Carnevale on Seeking Alpha
- The dumbest argument against dividend paying stocks by Dividend Growth Investor
- W.W. Grainger, Inc. (GWW) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L on Dividend Growth Stocks
- Archer Daniels Midland Co. – Dividend Fact Sheet by Dividend Engineering
- Dividend Stocks: The Complete Guide by Ben Reynolds on Sure Dividend
- An Enterprising Oil Investment In Today’s Stock Market by Tim McAleenan Jr. on The Financial Home Of Tim McAleenan Jr.
- 6 Dividend Champs With Double-Digit EPS Growth Prospects by Tom Roberts on Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
I wish all readers a nice next week.