Sunday, December 14, 2014

Week in Review 50/14



Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.


Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:

  • On December 10 I received a dividend of € 41.10 from Global X SuperDividend ETF.
  • On December 11 I received a dividend of € 38.74 from Chevron Corporation.
  • On December 11 I received a dividend of € 31.38 from Target Corporation. 


Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.

Transactions of My Portfolio:

  • On December 10, 2014 I bought 100 shares of General Electric Company (More here)


News from My Portfolio Holdings:

McDonald's Corporation: December 8, 2014

  • McDonald's Corporation today announced that global comparable sales decreased 2.2% in November. (More here)

 
Kinder Morgan Inc. December 8, 2014

  • Kinder Morgan and SK E&S LNG Announce Long-Term Intrastate Transportation Agreement and Lateral Development Project (More here)


ConocoPhillips: December 8, 2014 

  • ConocoPhillips Sets 2015 Capital Budget of $13.5 Billion (More here)


Kinder Morgan Inc. December 10, 2014

  • Kinder Morgan and Cheniere Announce Long-Term Transportation and Storage Agreements (More here)

 
UPM-Kymmene: December 12, 2014

  • UPM sells forest land in the UK to The Church Commissioners for England (More here)

 
General Electric Company: December 12, 2014 

  • GE Board of Directors Approves 5% Increase in Quarterly Dividend (More here)


Articles that caught my attention:  






I wish all readers a nice next week.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for including my thoughts Hawk. Have a great day!
    -Bryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention, DH. Have a great weekend
    R2R

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking to my site in your weekly review!
    Ben at Sure Dividend

    ReplyDelete