Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On December 10 I received a dividend of € 41.10 from Global X SuperDividend ETF.
- On December 11 I received a dividend of € 38.74 from Chevron Corporation.
- On December 11 I received a dividend of € 31.38 from Target Corporation.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
Transactions of My Portfolio:
- On December 10, 2014 I bought 100 shares of General Electric Company (More here)
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
McDonald's Corporation: December 8, 2014
- McDonald's Corporation today announced that global comparable sales decreased 2.2% in November. (More here)
Kinder Morgan Inc. December 8, 2014
- Kinder Morgan and SK E&S LNG Announce Long-Term Intrastate Transportation Agreement and Lateral Development Project (More here)
ConocoPhillips: December 8, 2014
- ConocoPhillips Sets 2015 Capital Budget of $13.5 Billion (More here)
Kinder Morgan Inc. December 10, 2014
- Kinder Morgan and Cheniere Announce Long-Term Transportation and Storage Agreements (More here)
UPM-Kymmene: December 12, 2014
- UPM sells forest land in the UK to The Church Commissioners for England (More here)
General Electric Company: December 12, 2014
- GE Board of Directors Approves 5% Increase in Quarterly Dividend (More here)
Articles that caught my attention:
- 15 Cheap Dividend Achievers With Solid Fundamentals by Tom Roberts on Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- Some Thoughts on Berkshire’s P&G, Duracell Swap by Income Surfer
- Archer Daniels Midland – Shareholders Can Expect Bigger Pay Raises by Roadmap2Retire on Seeking Alpha
- Are Energy Investments Today a Once in a Lifetime Opportunity? by Dividend Growth Investor
- I’m Already Financially Independent by Dividend Mantra
- The Best of The Best: Top 7 Dividend Aristocrats by Ben Reynolds on Sure Dividend
- Santa’s Dividend Stock Portfolio Revisited by Retire Before Dad
- The Pareto Principle in dividend investing by Dividend Growth Investor
- Canadian Bank Stocks – Three Stock Analyses by Dividend Diplomats
- How To Build A Diversified Dividend Growth Portfolio? by Tom Roberts on Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- Dividend Growth Investors Focused On Income Earn Higher Total Returns by Chuck Carnevale on Seeking Alpha
I wish all readers a nice next week.