Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On November 24 I received a dividend of € 11.94 from Royal Bank of Canada.
- On November 26 I received a dividend of € 28.41 from Prosafe SE.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
Transactions of My Portfolio:
- On November 28, 2014 I bought 30 shares of ConocoPhillips and 55 shares of Ensco plc. (More here)
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
Gjensidige: November 25, 2014
- CMD: Business review and strategic priorities towards 2018 (More here)
NCC: November 25, 2014
- NCC has been commissioned by MKB Fastighets AB to develop two new blocks of rental apartments in the Limhamn city district of Malmö. The transaction, whereby NCC will sell land to MKB and then build some 300 rental apartments, is valued at SEK 528 million. The project will be recognized among orders in the fourth quarter of 2014. (More here)
Golar LNG: November 26, 2014 Third Quarter Result (More here)
- Key agreements executed to convert the 125,000 m3 LNG carrier Hilli to a floating liquefaction vessel.
- Hilli conversion activities commenced at Black & Veatch offices in US and at the Keppel Yard in Singapore.
- Sold a 10% stake in the entity that owns the Hilli to a Keppel Corporation wholly owned subsidiary.
- Successfully closed a secondary offering of 32,000,000 World Shipholding shares.
- Sir Frank Chapman replaced John Fredriksen as Chairman of the Board.
- Took delivery of the new-build LNG carriers Golar Penguin and Golar Bear.
- Third quarter (3Q) Vessel utilisation up from 47% to 56% increasing revenues by 37% to $28.8 million.
- 3Q Vessel operating expenses fell by 5% to $11.2 million.
- EBITDA generated in the quarter rose by $4.3 million to $5.9 million.
- 3Q net profit of $7.8 million (incl. $7.3 million non-cash gain on interest rate swaps) vs. 2Q $24.2 million loss.
- Board maintains dividend at $0.45 per share for the quarter.
Kinder Morgan Inc. November 26, 2014
- Kinder Morgan Announces Closing of the Merger Transactions (More here)
NesteOil Corporation: November 27, 2014
- Neste Oil launches a new low-sulphur marine fuel in December (More here)
TeliaSonera: November 27, 2014
- TeliaSonera AB issues a bond of SEK 4 billion (More here)
Fortum Corporation: November 28, 2014
- Fortum and St1 to start a pilot project for geothermal heat production in Espoo (More here)
NCC: November 28, 2014
- NCC has sold 120 apartments to a value of 225 MSEK to the German investor pension fund Bewag for a residential property development in the Steglitz-Zehlendorf area of Berlin. (More here)
Articles that caught my attention:
- Is Managing A Large Dividend Growth Stock Portfolio Time Consuming? by Dividend Mantra
- How to turbocharge dividend growth by Dividend Growth Investor
- Dividend Aristocrats In Focus Part 45: AbbVie by Ben Reynolds on Sure Dividend
- 20 Of The Safest Dividend Champions by Tom Roberts on Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- 52 Fairly Valued REITs For Substantial Total Income For Your Retirement Portfolios by Chuck Carnevale on Seeking Alpha
- Dividend Aristocrats In Focus Part 46: Kimberly-Clark (KMB) by Ben Reynolds on Sure Dividend
- General Electric: What If You Reinvested Dividends Through The Hell? by Tim McAleenan on The Financial Home Of Tim McAleenan Jr.
- The PEG Ratio by Roadmap2Retire
- The Opportunity To Build An Energy Portfolio Is Right Now by Tim McAleenan Jr. on The Financial Home Of Tim McAleenan Jr.
- 7 Investment Concepts Fundamental to Value Portfolio Management by KenFaulkenberry on AAAMP blog
I wish all readers a nice next week.