Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On November 12 I received a dividend of € 40.41 from Global X SuperDividend ETF.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
McDonald's Corporation: November 10, 2014
- McDonald's Corporation today announced that global comparable sales decreased 0.5% in October. (More here)
Ensco plc: November 11, 2014
- Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.75 per share (More here)
McDonald's Corporation: November 12, 2014
- McDonald's today announced that it will open restaurants in Kazakhstan in 2015. (More here)
UPM-Kymmene Corporation: November 13, 2014
- UPM introduces a new profit improvement target of EUR 150 million – UPM Paper ENA plans to reduce 800,000 tonnes of publication paper capacity in 2015 (More here)
Kinder Morgan, Inc. November 14, 2014
- Kinder Morgan Announces Nov. 26 Expected Close Date and Nov. 24 Deadline for Election of Form of Consideration (More here)
Articles that caught my attention:
- Cash Flow Is Cash, But Better by Dividend Mantra
- Three Dividend Machines I Accumulated Recently by Dividend Growth Investor
- Successful Dividend Investing Requires Patience by Dividend Growth Investor
- Debt Is The Least Of Your Financial Problems by Retire Before Dad
- Bemis Company, Inc. Dividend Stock Analysis by Passive Income Pursuit on Seeking Alpha
- BCE Inc – A Cash Flow Machine That Belongs In Your Portfolio by Roadmap2Retire on Seeking Alpha
- Dividend Aristocrats In Focus Part 38: McDonald’s (MCD) by Ben Reynolds on Sure Dividend
- Dividend Aristocrats In Focus Part 39: AT&T (T) by Ben Reynolds on Sure Dividend
- Con Edison (ED) Dividend Growth Analysis by Dividend Growth Investor on Seeking Alpha
- My Name is DGI&R and I’m Addicted to Investing by DGI&R on Dividend Growth Investing & Retirement
- Considering Foreign-Domiciled Dividend Growth Stocks by Dividend Mantra
- Should You Buy Gold, Silver, Oil And Other Commodities? by Tim McAleenan Jr. on The Financial Home Of Tim McAleenan Jr.
I wish all readers a nice next week.