Welcome and thanks for reading! This is my first week in review and I plan to post something up here every Sunday. In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On April 1 I received a dividend of € 33.40 from PepsiCo and a dividend of € 53.74 from Digital Realty.
- On April 2 I received a dividend of € 24.88 from The Coca-Cola Company.
- On April 4 I received a dividend of € 279.38 from Orion Corporation.
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
- Approves New 300 Million Share Repurchase Authorization March 31, 2014 (More here)
NCC: Annual General Meeting April 2, 2014
- NCC’s AGM approved the Board’s motion concerning payment of a dividend of SEK 12.00 (10.00) per share, divided into two payments, whereby SEK 6.00 will be paid on the first date of payment and SEK 6.00 will be paid on the second date of payment.
- Monday, April 7, 2014 was adopted as the record date for the first dividend payment. It is estimated that payment from Euroclear Sweden AB will occur on Thursday, April 10, 2014.
- Tuesday, October 28, 2014 was adopted as the record date for the second dividend payment. It is estimated that payment from Euroclear Sweden AB will occur on Friday, October 31, 2014. (More here)
TeliaSonera: Annual General Meeting, April 2, 2014
- The Annual General Meeting decided upon a dividend to shareholders of SEK 3.00 per share, and April 7, 2014 was decided as the record date for the dividend. With this record date, it is estimated that the dividend will be sent out from Euroclear on April 10, 2014. (More here)
Neste Oil: Annual General Meeting April 3, 2014
- The AGM also approved the Board of Directors' proposal regarding the distribution of the company's profit for 2013, authorizing payment of a dividend of EUR 0.65 per share. This will be paid to all shareholders included in the register of shareholders maintained by the Euroclear Finland on the record date set for payment of the dividend, which shall be 8 April 2014. Payment will be made on 15 April 2014. (More here)
Articles that caught my attention:
- Where to search forinvestment opportunities? by Dividend Growth Investor
- Finding The Investment Approach That’s Best For You by Income Surfer
- How to identify your dividend investment goals by Dividend Growth Investor
- When to buy dividend paying stocks? by Dividend Growth Investor
- Toronto-Dominion Bank: A Great Canadian Bank For Dividend Growth Investors by Victor Liang
- Realty Income: One Heck Of An Ark That's Prepared For The Storms Ahead by Brad Thomas
- How Yummy is Yum Brands' Valuation? by Passive Income Pursuit
- Is Tupperware Brands The Perfect Dividend Growth Stock For Retirement Portfolios? by Chuck Carnevale
- April 2014 10-Year YOC CCC Rankings by All About Interest
- 5 Long-Term Dividend Growth Stocks To Stay Hedged In A Market Correction by Dividend Yield
I wish everyone a nice next week.