Sunday, January 23, 2022

Week in Review 3/22



Welcome and thanks for reading!

In this review, I will make a summary of important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. Also, I will put together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.



Received Dividends:



January 17, 2022


  • € 18.26 – Main Street Capital (MAIN)
  • € 20.13 – Realty Income Corporation (O)
  • € 72.45 – Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. (AQN)


January 18, 2022


  • € 22.45 – Cardinal Health, Inc. (CAH)
  • € 16.87 – Nutrien Ltd. (NTR)
  • € 52.93 – BCE Inc. (BCE)


Week 3: Total net dividends € 203.09


Dividend income is reported after the deduction of taxes. Check more at my Monthly Dividend sheet.



Portfolio Holdings News:



January 17, 2022



January 18, 2022



January 19, 2022


  • Unilever PLC update; Unilever will not increase offer above £50bn to acquire the consumer unit of GlaxoSmithKline.



  • The Kraft Heinz Company (KHC) Completes Acquisition of Majority Stake in Just Spices; KHC announced that it has completed its acquisition of an 85% stake in Germany-based Just Spices GmbH. The remaining 15% ownership stake has been retained by Just Spices’ three founders, who will continue on with the company and focus on driving the business and its international growth. The proposed deal was first announced on Dec. 10, 2021.




January 20, 2022


  • WEC Energy Group, Inc. (WEC) raises quarterly dividend by 7.4 percent; As previously announced The board of directors of WEC today declared a quarterly cash dividend of 72.75 cents per share on the company's common stock, an increase of 7.4 percent over the current quarterly dividend of 67.75 cents per share. The higher dividend is payable March 1, 2022, to stockholders of record on Feb. 14, 2022.


  • General Dynamics Corporation (GD) is awarded a ~$199.7M modification to exercise options on a previously awarded contract (N00024-22-C-4490) for the USS Iwo Jima (LHD 7) fiscal 2022 docking selected restricted availability.




Articles that caught my attention:





Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment