Sunday, April 26, 2020

Week in Review 17/20



Welcome and thanks for reading!
In this review, I will make a summary of important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. Also, I will put together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.


Received Dividends:



April 22, 2020


  • € 45.84 - Cisco Systems Inc.



Dividend income is reported after the deduction of taxes. Check more at my Monthly Dividend sheet.



Portfolio Holdings News:



April 21, 2020




April 22, 2020




April 23, 2020




April 24, 2020





Articles that caught my attention:





Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!

2 comments:

  1. Hey DH,

    That dividend boost from KMI has to be seen as a very good sign. Dividends sense signals, right?

    Take care,
    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hawk -

    Great summary of articles, a lot of great one's up here. Coke seems to have had an OK quarter-end. I believe I am very curious on how Q2 is going for public companies. 3 months, we'll find out!

    -Lanny

    ReplyDelete