Sunday, October 6, 2019

Week in Review 40/19



Welcome and thanks for reading!
In this review, I will make a summary of important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. Also, I will put together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.


Received Dividends:



September 30, 2019

  • € 24.73 - LTC Properties Inc.
  • € 35.21 - Brookfield Renewable Partners L.P.
  • € 29.11 - Brookfield Infrastructure Partners L.P.
  • € 87.81 - Digital Realty Trust Inc.


October 1, 2019

  • € 65.08 - PepsiCo Inc.
  • € 40.78 - The Coca-Cola Company
  • € 9.00 - Baxter International Inc.
  • € 52.16 - Telus Corporation


October 2, 2019

  • € 8.95 - Kimberly-Clark Corporation


Dividend income is reported after the deduction of taxes. Check more at my Monthly Dividend sheet.



My Portfolio's Transactions:



In the second half of the year I started investing in the P2P loans. Here's a summary of my deposits, which I made in September:


  • Mintos - Deposit € 500.00
  • Robocash - Deposit € 500.00
  • Envestio - Deposit € 300.00
  • Kuetzal - Deposit € 200.00


In the future, I will report potential interest income on a monthly basis in connection with dividend updates, although they are not the same thing as dividend income, but passive income however. I've also updated my portfolio and dividend table with my new investments.

Currently, peer loans weight at my portfolio are about 2.18%, and their share of future annual passive net income is approximately 6.18%. Although P2P loans are very risky investments, my plan is to increase their share in my portfolio in the future.



Portfolio Holdings News:



September 30, 2019



October 1, 2019



October 2, 2019



October 3, 2019



October 4, 2019







Articles that caught my attention:






Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!

1 comment:

  1. Hawk -

    Thank you for the mention, as always. Lots to read, not feeling well today, so it'll be a nice day of reading ahead!

    -Lanny

    ReplyDelete