Friday, December 15, 2017

Dividend Increase – AT&T Inc. (T)


Today AT&T Inc. announced a quarterly dividend increase of from $ 0.49 to $ 0.50 per share that’s payable February 1, 2018 to holders of record January 10, 2018. This represents a 2.04% increase to regular quarterly dividends. With current price $ 38.14 (today's open), this raise brings their dividend yield to 5.24%. 

Since I own 310 shares of T this will increase my yearly net dividends by $ 9.24.

That increase rises my YOC to 5.65%

Click here to see my portfolio holdings.

You can follow the development of my dividends here.

Full Disclosure: Long T

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Nice increase from T. I am fortunate to be holding it. Its a small position/increase ... still happy for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Our standard $.01/share increase from AT&T! With my recent purchase and overall size of my hold, I'm pretty excited about the income this was able to add to my position.

    Take care!

    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pleased with this dividend increase from T. One I plan on holding forever. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete