Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Dividend Increase – Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM)


Today the board of directors of Archer Daniels Midland Company announced a dividend increase of from $ 0.30 to $ 0.32 per share that’s payable March 14, 2017 to holders of record February 21, 2017. This represents a 6.67% increase to regular quarterly dividends. This is ADM’s 341st consecutive quarterly payment, a record of 85 years of uninterrupted dividends. 

With current price $ 44.02 (yesterday's close), this raise brings their dividend yield to 2.91%. 

Since I own 60 shares this will increase my yearly net dividends by $ 3.58.

That increase rises my YOC to 3.89

Click here to see my portfolio holdings.

You can follow the development of my dividends here.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Nice increase from this dividend stalwart. Happy to have it in my portfolio too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have it also. Pleased with the raise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go ADM, have it on my portfolio too, so far every company on my portfolio has increased

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the increase! Unfortunately I'm don't own ADM but it's always fun to celebrate dividend increases!

    ReplyDelete