Sunday, November 22, 2015

Week in Review 47/15




Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.

Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:

  • On November 16 I received a dividend of € 71.04 from Kinder Morgan Inc.
  • On November 16 I received a dividend of € 39.04 from Omega Healthcare Investors Inc.
  • On November 17 I received a dividend of € 6.43 from Inter Pipeline Ltd.
  • On November 18 I received a dividend of € 97.49 from Alerian MLP ETF. 
  • On November 20 I received a dividend of € 40.02 from Kraft Heinz Co.   


Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.


News from My Portfolio Holdings:

November 16, 2015


November 17, 2015   


November 18, 2015 


November 19, 2015  


 

Articles that caught my attention: 




 I wish all readers a nice next week.   

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the mention DH. Hope you had a great weekend!

    DGI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking to my articles in this week-in-review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the mention, Hawk. Appreciate you sharing two of my articles this week.

    Best
    R2R

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for including my articles in your Week In Review post. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for including my "IBM Dividend Stock Analysis" and "Analyzing Stocks on a Curve" post in your Week in Review!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The market ended lower as the Sensex was down 43.60 points or 0.2 percent at 25775.74.
    free intraday tips

    ReplyDelete