Sunday, July 5, 2015

Week in Review 27/15




Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week. 

Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:

  • On June 29 I received a dividend of € 67.49 from Golar LNG.
  • On June 29 I received a dividend of € 8.62 from T. Rowe Price Group Inc.
  • On June 30 I received a dividend of € 67.62 from Digital Realty Trust Inc.
  • On June 30 I received a dividend of € 47.69 from Tal International Group Inc. 
  • On July 1 I received a dividend of € 47.35 from PepsiCo Inc.  
  • On July 1 I received a dividend of € 21.02 from Baxter International Inc.  
  • On July 1 I received a dividend of € 22.45 from Telus Corporation. 
  • On July 2 I received a dividend of € 33.27 from The Coca-Cola Company.  


Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.


Transactions of My Portfolio:



News from My Portfolio Holdings: 

June 29, 2015:   


June 30, 2015:


July 2, 2015: 


  
Articles that caught my attention: 
  



I wish all readers a nice next week.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for including my "Villian" post in your weekly roundup. You've got a good list here, and I enjoyed several of these articles earlier in the week. Have a great Sunday
    -Bryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great reads here...thanks for including my post.

    Have a great wknd
    R2R

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all of the great reads and for including my investment plan post!

    Take care,

    Ken

    ReplyDelete