Sunday, October 5, 2014

Week in Review 40/14




Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.

Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:

  • On September 30 I received a dividend of € 58.99 from Golar LNG.
  • On September 30 I received a dividend of € 58.05 from Digital Realty Trust Inc.
  • On October 1 I received a dividend of € 38.55 from PepsiCo Inc.
  • On October 2 I received a dividend of € 26.93 from The Coca-Cola Company.


Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.


Transactions of My Portfolio:
  • On September 29, 2014 I bought 45 shares of Toronto-Dominion Bank. (More here)


News from My Portfolio Holdings:

Fortum Corporation: September 29, 2014

  • Fortum completes construction of Unit 3 at Nyagan Power Plant in Russia (More here)

  
TeliaSonera: September 29, 2014

  • Shaping a new generation telco – new savings and growth initiatives combined with changed dividend policy (More here)


American Realty Capital Properties: October 1, 2014

  • American Realty Capital Properties to Sell Entire Private Capital Management Business, Cole Capital®, for $700 Million (More here)

  
NCC: October 2, 2014

  • NCC to build rental units for Magnolia for SEK 450 million (More here)

 
Fortum Corporation: October 2, 2014

  • Fortum sells its Grangemouth power plant in the UK to INEOS (More here)

 
Articles that caught my attention: 





I wish all readers a nice next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment