Sunday, June 23, 2019

Week in Review 25/19



Welcome and thanks for reading!
In this review, I will make a summary of important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. Also, I will put together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.



Received Dividends:



June 17, 2019

  • € 15.41 - McDonald's Corporation
  • € 21.56 - Duke Energy Corporation
  • € 17.26 - Main Street Capital Corporation
  • € 22.93 - Inter Pipeline Ltd
  • € 50.03 - Global X SuperDividend ETF


June 20, 2019

  • € 24.21 - Dominion Energy Inc.
  • € 28.55 - V.F. Corporation


June 21, 2019

  • € 13.48 - The Home Depot
  • € 23.03 - Flowers Foods Inc.


Dividend income is reported after the deduction of taxes. Check more at my Monthly Dividend sheet.



Portfolio Holdings News:



June 17, 2019



June 18, 2019



June 20, 2019 





Articles that caught my attention:






Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!

5 comments:

  1. Loving all the big names that I come across on your blog every week. You have a mouth-watering portfolio! Keep it up Hawk!

    DI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hawk -

    Appreciate the shout outs. Would love to see more dividend increases this year for our portfolio, definitely is "dryer" on that front vs. last year. Keep on going DH!

    -Lanny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Lanny, Hawk. Always appreciate the shout outs! Tom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good and solid content in this blog, keep it coming!
    I am just curious: since you have quite many readers from all over the world, do you make any money with this blog? You have some ads, but do these provide you some extra monthly income?

    - Aron Musk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aron Musk and thanks.

      Yeah, my blog ads generate a small monthly income.

      Thanks for visiting!
      DH

      Delete