Sunday, May 19, 2019

Week in Review 20/19



Welcome and thanks for reading!
In this review, I will make a summary of important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. Also, I will put together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.



Received Dividends:



May 13, 2019

  • € 34.15 - Tele2 AB
  • € 50.59 - Global X SuperDividend ETF


May 15, 2019

  • € 70.63 - Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc.
  • € 81.20 - Omega Healthcare Investors
  • € 12.76 - Realty Income Corp.
  • € 42.69 - AbbVie Inc.
  • € 28.76 - ONEOK Inc.
  • € 33.76 - Kinder Morgan Inc.


May 16, 2019

  • € 17.33 - Main Street Capital Corporation
  • € 37.82 - Emera Incorporated
  • € 22.94 - Inter Pipeline Ltd.



Dividend income is reported after the deduction of taxes. Check more at my Monthly Dividend sheet.



My Portfolio's Transactions:



  • On Thursday, May 16, I bought 6 shares of 3M Company (MMM) at $ 172.65 per share plus commission.



Portfolio Holdings News:



May 14, 2019



May 15, 2019



May 16, 2019 



May 17, 2019







Articles that caught my attention:





Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!

5 comments:

  1. Sure its a good trade for 3m ? Forecast down !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, yeah short-term forecasts are down and recent quarterly results have also been disappointing. However, I believe in the company over a long term. Time will show where MMM is after five, ten years!

      Cheers,
      DH

      Delete
  2. Hawk -

    Because of you, my Sunday reading is going to be more enjoyable. Thank you!

    -Lanny

    ReplyDelete
  3. If Chuck says "buy" for a stock I'm most definitely buying! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice buy hawk and great summary of the week.

    Will be interesting to see where the bottom is for 3m. Id like to add more soon.

    cheers

    ReplyDelete