Monday, October 8, 2018

Dividend Increase – ConocoPhillips (COP)



Friday, October 5th the Board of Directors of ConocoPhillips announced a quarterly dividend increase of from $ 0.285 to $ 0.305 per share that’s payable December 3, 2018 to holders of record October 15, 2018. This represents a 7.02% increase to regular quarterly dividends. With current price $ 78.39 (Friday's close), this raise brings their dividend yield to 1.56%. It should be noted that this is the second dividend increase in the current calendar year as it was also raises by $ 0.02 in February 2018.


Since I own 30 shares of COP, this will increase my yearly net dividends by $ 1.79.

That increase rise my YOC to 1.84%






Click here to see my portfolio holdings.

You can follow the development of my dividends here.

Full Disclosure: Long COP 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment