Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Dividend Increase – Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (OHI)


Yesterday, 16 January Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. announced a quarterly dividend increase of from $ 0.65 to $ 0.66 per share that’s payable February 15, 2018 to holders of record January 31, 2018. This represents a 1.54% increase to regular quarterly dividends. Maybe this increase appears to be small, but it is worth remembering that, Omega Healthcare Investors prefers to raise the dividend four times a year. The February payment in 2017 was $ 0.62 so 2018's payout represents an 6.45% increase year over year. Omega Healthcare Investors has now increased dividends for 22 consecutive quarters. With current price $ 26.11 (yesterday's close), this raise brings their dividend yield to 10.11%. 

Since I own 185 shares this will increase my yearly net dividends by $ 5.51.

That increase rises my YOC to 7.49




Click here to see my portfolio holdings.

You can follow the development of my dividends here.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Realty Income (O) also announced an increase today. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any increase is a good increase :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since you convert to EUR I suppose your living in EU. Can you still buy us REITs after this new mifid stuff. I cant and got pissed that cant grab thouse tasty OHI huge dividends :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Project2035, Yeah, I live in the EU, actually in Finland. I'm not sure, because I haven't made yet any REIT purchase in the year 2018. I understood, that this mifid stuff was for only for ETFs, which are listed in North America. I hope that I'm correct, we will see.


      Cheers,
      DH

      Delete