Friday, April 28, 2017

Recent Buy - Emera Incorporated (EMA.TO)

On Wednesday, April 26, I bought 25 shares of Emera Incorporated at CA$ 47.53 per share plus commission.




My overall cost basis of this position increases from CA$ 47.04 to CA$ 47.18 per share. I totally hold now 130 shares of EMA and my yield on cost is 4.43%. I purchased my first EMA's shares end of October 2016, you can read more about it here


  
Details of my purchase:  




With current quarterly dividend (CA$ 0.5225), this purchase 25 shares of EMA increases € 26.10 (CA$ 38.93) of expected annual net dividend income. At today's exchange rate, this purchase will increase my portfolio projected annual net dividend income approximately to € 10,790.00. After this acquisition, EMA's weight of my portfolio is about 1.09% and its share of future annual dividend income is approximately 1.26%. During this year, my purpose is to slowly add more shares of EMA to my portfolio.

Click here to see my portfolio.

Full Disclosure: Long EMA

Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment