Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On July 4 I received a dividend of € 50.34 from PepsiCo Inc.
- On July 4 I received a dividend of € 35.05 from The Coca-Cola Company.
- On July 5 I received a dividend of € 35.74 from TELUS Corporation.
- On July 8 I received a dividend of € 38.60 from Kraft Heinz Co.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
July 4, 2016
- UPM-Kymmene: UPM invests in its Kymi mill to strengthen its position in the global pulp market
- The Coca-Cola Company: Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Begins Operations
July 5, 2016
- Chevron Corporation: Chevron Approves Next Major Tengiz Expansion Project in Kazakhstan
- Digital Realty Trust, Inc.: Digital Realty Completes Acquisition of Eight Premium European Data Centers
July 6, 2016
- NCC AB: NCC to build Hjulsta Norra interchange for Stockholm bypass project
- Kinder Morgan, Inc.: Kinder Morgan Terminals Signs 10-Year Agreement with Nucor Corporation
- Agrium Inc.: Agrium to Acquire Cargill's U.S. Ag-Retail Business
- Archer Daniels Midland Company: ADM Highlights Energy, Water Reductions in New Corporate Sustainability Report
July 7, 2016
- PepsiCo, Inc.: Reports Second Quarter 2016 Results
Articles that caught my attention:
- Undervalued Dividend Growth Stock of the Week: United TechnologiesCorporation (UTX) Jason Fieber at Daily Trade Alert
- Cummins: Undervalued Industry Leader by Eli Inkrot at Sure Dividend
- 34 Best Dividend Stocks With A 100 Year Long History by Dividends4Me at Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- ConocoPhillips Co. (COP) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L at Dividend Growth Stocks
- General Mills (GIS): A Reliable Dividend Growth Stock by Dividend Growth Investor
- 3 Small Cap REITs That Hit The Cover Off The Ball by Brad Thomas at Seeking Alpha
- 5 Core Dividend Stocks – Your Portfolio Building Blocks by Dividend Earner
- 6 Blue Chip Dividend Stocks For When the Chips Are Down by D4L at Dividend Growth Stocks
- Johnson & Johnson: Steady And Predictable by Passive Income Pursuit at Seeking Alpha
- Too Rich For My Blood by Income Surfer
- Is Wells Fargo Still A Good Dividend Investment With Increased Regulation? by Eli Inkrot at Sure Dividend
- Bill Gates’ Portfolio: Reviewing the Richest Man in the World’s Dividend Stocks by Simply Safe Dividends
- Should you celebrate when your dividend paying company is about to be acquired? by Dividend Growth Investor
- These Are The Only Dividend Aristocrats I Would Consider Today by Chuck Carnevale at Seeking Alpha
- McDonald's Corporation (MCD) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L at Dividend Growth Stocks
- Why I’ve sold Reckitt Beckiser after its recent post-Brexit surge by John Kingham at UK Value Investor
- Yield on Cost: How to Calculate and Apply It by Simply Safe Dividends
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Dividend Stock Analysis by Ken Faulkenberry at Dividend Value Builder
Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!