Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On February 23 I received a dividend of € 38.88 from HCP Inc.
- On February 24 I received a dividend of € 47.38 from Royal Bank of Canada.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
Transactions of My Portfolio:
- On February 25, 2016 I sold my shares of Ensco plc and took a big loss. (I will try to write a post during the next week.)
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
February 22, 2016
February 23, 2016
- Fortum Corporation: Fortum divests its shareholding in AS Eesti Gaas
February 24, 2016
- Royal Bank of Canada: Reports first quarter 2016 results , Increase quarterly common share dividend
- Target Corporation: Target Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2015 Earnings
- VEREIT Inc.: Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2015Operating Results
- Eaton plc: Increases Dividend by Four Percent
- TAL International Group, Inc.: Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2015 Results and Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend
February 25, 2016
- Fortum Corporation: Fortum secures at least 51% of shares in the electricity and gas sales company GrupaDUON S.A. in Poland
- Toronto-Dominion Bank: Reports First Quarter 2016 Results , Increase quarterly common share dividend
- W. P. Carey Inc.: Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2015 Financial Results
- The Kraft Heinz Company: Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2015 Results
- Digital Realty Trust, Inc.: Reports Fourth Quarter And Full-Year 2015 Results
Articles that caught my attention:
- Boeing Dividend Stock Analysis (BA) by Ken Faulkenberry on Dividend Value Builder
- Medical Devices Make For A Healthy Portfolio by DivHut
- Franklin Resources: A Cheap Dividend Aristocrat With Double-Digit Dividend Growth by Simply Safe Dividends at Seeking Alpha
- 3M Stock: A Short Lesson by Tim McAleenan Jr. at The Conservative Income Investor
- Preferred Stock Dividends: An Introduction by Tim McAleenan Jr. at The Conservative Income Investor
- Kimberly-Clark Co. (KMB) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L at Dividend Growth Stocks
- Exxon Mobil's Dividend Could Be In Danger by Passive Income Pursuit at Seeking Alpha
- Diversification of Canadian Banks – Take Two by Roadmap2Retire
- How much do you need to retire? by Tawcan
- Calling All Starbucks Lovers by Passive Income Pursuit at Seeking Alpha
- Cardinal Health (CAH): A High-Growth Dividend Aristocrat in the Healthcare Sector by Simply Safe Dividends
- Min favorit bland utdelningsaktier by petrusko
- CVS Health Corporation (CVS) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L at Dividend Growth Stocks
- Time is an ally of the dividend investor by Dividend Growth Investor
- Warren Buffett's Latest Portfolio Transactions by Dividends4Me at Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!