Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On December 28 I received a dividend of € 30.56 from TAL International Group, Inc.
- On December 30 I received a dividend of € 8.86 from T. Rowe Price Group, Inc.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
Transactions of My Portfolio:
- On December 28, 2015 I bought 25 shares of Agrium Inc. (AGU)
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
December 28, 2015
- Intel Corporation: Completes Acquisition of Altera
- General Electric Co.: GE to Acquire Metem Corporation in Move to Simplify Operations and Increase Supply Chain Efficiency
December 31, 2015
- General Electric Co.: One More Time: New Year Eve’s Saudi Power Deal Caps Off Historic 2015 For GE
Articles that caught my attention:
- Mistakes Were Made – The KMI Debacle by No More Waffles
- Elementary, My Dear Watson, STAG Is Truly Cheap by Brad Thomas on Seeking Alpha
- Portfolio Diversification Definition and Purpose by Ken Faulkenberry on AAAMP Value Blog
- Undervalued Dividend Growth Stock of the Week: T. Rowe Price Group Inc. (TROW) by Jason Fieber, Dividend Mantra on Daily Trade Alert
- This Handful Of Stocks Have Serious Upside Potential In 2016 by Dividends4Me on Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- Dividend Aristocrats Part 38: Ecolab by Sure Dividend on Seeking Alpha
- Consolidated Edison (ED): Safe Retirement Income With a 4% Dividend Yield by Simply Safe Dividends
- The Coca-Cola Company (KO) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L on Dividend Growth Stocks
- 8 Best Cheap Dividend Income Stocks to Buy for 2016 by Dividends4Me on Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- Should Dividend Growth Investors Dip into Principal? by Dividend Growth Investor
- The Blogger's Dividend Growth Portfolio, 2015 Edition by FerdiS on DivGro
- Dividend Aristocrats Part 39: Kimberly-Clark by Ben Reynolds on Sure Dividend
- Lockheed Martin Corp. (LMT) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L on Dividend Growth Stocks
- Why Dividend Growth Investing Should Be Your New Year’s Resolution by Ben Reynolds on Sure Dividend
- Waste Management: A Strong Moat And 13 Consecutive Years Of Dividend Increases by Simply Safe Dividends on Seeking Alpha
Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!