Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On September 14 I received a dividend of € 42.22 from Chevron Corporation.
- On September 14 I received a dividend of € 36.83 from Target Corporation.
- On September 15 I received a dividend of € 6.11 from Inter Pipeline Ltd.
- On September 16 I received a dividend of € 9.31 from McDonald's Corporation.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
September 15, 2015:
- Kinder Morgan Inc. Announces Extension for Utica Marcellus Texas Pipeline Binding OpenSeason
- Philip Morris International Inc. Increases Dividend by 2% to an Annualized Rate of$4.08 per Share
- W. P. Carey Inc. Acquires $50.6 Million UK Office Facility
September 17, 2015:
- TeliaSonera: TeliaSonera is not a long-term owner in Region Eurasia
- W. P. Carey Inc. Increases Quarterly Dividend to $0.955 per Share
Articles that caught my attention:
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Stock Analysis by Dividend Diplomats
- How I Manage to Monitor So Many Companies by Dividend Growth Investor
- Should Dividend Growth Investors Try To Time The Market? by Dale Roberts on Seeking Alpha
- 12 Faster Growing Dividend Stocks With An Attractive Pricing by Dividends4Me on Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- Sector Overview – Canadian Banks by Roadmap2Retire
- AFLAC Incorporated (AFL) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L on Dividend Growth Stocks
- 6 Defensive Dividend Stocks To Beat The Market In Crash Times by Dividends4Me on Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- Canadian National Railway Dividend Stock Analysis 2015 by Roadmap2Retire on Seeking Alpha
- DRIP Stocks: 15 No-Fee Dividend Aristocrats by Ben Reynolds on Sure Dividend
- The Retire Before Dad Story by Retire Before Dad
- Phillips 66 (PSX) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L on Dividend Growth Stocks
- Undervalued Dividend Growth Stock of the Month — September 2015 by Jason Fieber, Dividend Mantra on Daily Trade Alert
- Going Overseas for Oversized Dividend Opportunities by Dividend Ladder
- Early Retirement Through Dividend Stocks by Ben Reynolds on Sure Dividend
- Metric: Dividend Growth Rate by Div4Son
- These Top Dividend Growth Stocks Should Boost Dividends By 15% Next Year by Dividends4Me on Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- Stock Analysis: TransCanada Corporation by Dividends in Hand
- 3 Great Dividend Stocks Nobody is Buying! by Adam - IWTRS on I Want to Retire Soon
- Choosing Common Stocks That Make Sense For Your Retirement Portfolio: Part 2 by Chuck Carnevale on Seeking Alpha
I wish all readers a nice next week.