Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On August 12 I received a dividend of € 46.06 from Global X SuperDividend ETF.
- On August 14 I received a dividend of € 20.29 from ONEOK Inc.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
August 10, 2015:
- Kinder Morgan Inc. Continues to Expand Its Growing Product Tanker Fleet for the Jones ActTrade
- The Kraft Heinz Company: Reports Second Quarter 2015 Results for Kraft Foods Group,Inc. and H.J. Heinz HoldingCorporation
August 12, 2015:
- Neste Corporation: Neste's NEXBTL renewable diesel retail availabilityexpands into Southern California
- AT&T Inc. AT&T Expects Revenues, Earnings and Free Cash Flow to Growin 2015 and Each of theNext Three Years
August 14, 2015:
- Prosafe SE: Three-year contract for Safe Eurus in Brazil
Articles that caught my attention:
- Not Your Daddy’s Conoco by Tim McAleenan Jr. on The Conservative Income Investor
- Are these oil dividends safe? by Dividend Growth Investor
- Southern Company: 4.8% Yield & Decades of Dividends by Ben Reynolds on Sure Dividend
- 10 Dividend Growth Stocks For Your Retirement Portfolio's Aggregate Yield 4.3%:Part 2 by Chuck Carnevale on Seeking Alpha
- Converting Net Worth into Cash Flow by FI Fighter
- Qualcomm Incorporated (QCOM) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L on Dividend Growth Stocks
- How well do you know your investment strategy? by Dividend Growth Investor
- Still Driving Our Brand New Car After 11 Years by Retire Before Dad
- Rethinking Apple by Tim McAleenan Jr. on The Conservative Income Investor
- Royal Bank of Canada Dividend Stock Analysis 2015 by Roadmap2Retire on Seeking Alpha
- Screening Approaches by Div4Son
- 11 Dividend Aristocrats With Yields Over 4 Percent by Tom Roberts on Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- Long-Term Study: Relative Historical Yield & High Quality Businesses by Ben Reynolds on Sure Dividend
I wish all readers a nice next week.