Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On May 12 I received a dividend of € 44.99 from Global X SuperDividend ETF.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
Transactions of My Portfolio:
- On May 13, 2015 I bought 55 shares of Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc.
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
May 12, 2015:
- ConocoPhillips: ConocoPhillips Announces Quarterly Dividend
May 13, 2015:
- Prosafe SE: First quarter 2015 results
- Prosafe SE: Dividend approved
- Alerian MLP ETF: Alerian MLP ETF Declares Second Quarter Distribution of $0.2955
Articles that caught my attention:
- Har tiden kommit ikapp denna utdelningsaristokrat? by Långsiktig investering
- 7 High Quality Stocks With Solid Room To Grow Dividends While Paying High Yields by Tom Roberts on Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- 10 Dividend Growth Stocks for May, 2015 by FerdiS on Seeking Alpha
- AT&T Inc. (T) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L on Dividend Growth Stocks
- Best Bank to Buy Now by Dividend Earner
- ….Because Long Ago Someone Planted a Tree by Income Surfer
- General Mills (GIS) Stock Analysis by Lanny on Dividend Diplomats
- Union Pacific Corporation: Keeping Your Portfolio on Track by Passive Income Pursuit on Seeking Alpha
- 20 Years In The Chevron DRIP by Retire Before Dad on Seeking Alpha
- Emerging Market Bonds by Roadmap2Retire
- The Twin Pillar Stocks of Dividend Investing by Tim McAleenan Jr. on The Conservative Income Investor
- Three REITs I Picked Last Week by Dividend Growth Investor
- Fastenal Co. – Dividend Fact Sheet by Dividend Engineering
- Quitting My Full-Time Job: One Year Later by Dividend Mantra
- Win for Life by No More Waffles
- 12 High Quality Dividend Stocks for Retirement by Ben Reynolds on Sure Dividend
I wish all readers a nice next week.