Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On April 27 I received a dividend of € 28.32 from General Electric Co.
- On April 28 I received a dividend of € 37.96 from Bank of Nova Scotia
- On April 30 I received a dividend of € 22.43 from Toronto-Dominion Bank
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
Transactions of My Portfolio:
- On April 27, 2015 I bought 45 shares of Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc.
- On April 29, 2015 I bought 45 shares of HCP Inc.
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
April 28, 2015:
- UPM-Kymmene: Interim Report Q1/2015: Good profitability continued during Q1,UPM is well positionedfor earnings growth
- Pfizer Inc. PFIZER REPORTS FIRST-QUARTER2015 RESULTS
- Kraft Foods Group, Inc. KRAFT FOODS GROUP REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2015 RESULTS
- Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. Adjusted FFO of $0.71 Per Share for the First Quarter
April 29, 2015
- Fortum Corporation: Interim Report January-March 2015: Successful divestment of theSwedish electricitydistribution business
- Orion Corporation: Interim Report January-March 2015
- NCC AB: Interim report January 1–March31, 2015
- Ensco plc: Reports First Quarter 2015 Results
- TAL International Group, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2015 Results
- ConocoPhillips: Reports First-Quarter 2015 Results; Strong OperationalPerformance Offset byWeak Commodity Prices
- AT&T: Completes Acquisition of Nextel Mexico
May 1, 2015
- Chevron Corporation: Chevron Reports First Quarter Net Income of $2.6 Billion
Articles that caught my attention:
- Wal-Mart (WMT) DividendStock Analysis by Ken Faulkenberry on The Arbor Investment Planner
- Seven Smart Investing Principles for Everyone by Mark on My Own Advisor
- Ventas Knows How To MakeDividend Magic by Brad Thomas on Forbes
- Are we there yet?? Work Freedom Age calculator by Dividend Life
- International Business Machines Corp. (IBM) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L on Dividend Growth Stocks
- Qualcomm, Inc. Dividend Stock Analysis by Passive Income Pursuit on Seeking Alpha
- Maiden Holdings – The Secret Small Cap with Strong Dividend Growth byDivGuy on Dividend Monk
- What makes Consumer Staples the Perfect Dividend Growth Companies? by Dividend Growth Investor
- 6 Debt-Free Dividend Growth Stocks by Retire Before Dad
- Cisco Systems, Inc. Is An Undervalued Dividend Payer - Dividend Stock Analysis by Passive Income Pursuit on Seeking Alpha
- Can Aqua America Keep Growing? by Roadmap2Retire on Seeking Alpha
- 20 Highest Yielding Monthly Payout Stocks by Tom Roberts on Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- Hope Is Not A Strategy, Before Investing Have A PreciseCalculation Of Return In Mind by Chuck Carnevale on Seeking Alpha
- Why Wall Street Ignores Perfectly Good Blue-Chip Stocks by Tim McAleenan Jr. on The Conservative Income Investor
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ): A Quality Dividend King At An Attractive Valuation by Dividend Growth Investor
- Recent Purchase and Analysis of Omega Healthcare Investors(OHI) by My Dividend Growth
- Collection of RECENT BUYS (Summary) - April 2015 by A Frugal Family's Journey
I wish all readers a nice next week.