Sunday, November 23, 2014

Week in Review 47/14




Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.

Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:

  • On November 17 I received a dividend of € 80.92 from Alerian MLP ETF.
  • On November 17 I received a dividend of € 16.14 from American Realty Capital Properties.
  • On November 18 I received a dividend of € 52.48 from Kinder Morgan Inc. 


Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.

News from My Portfolio Holdings:

Chevron Corporation: November 17, 2014

  • Chevron Confirms First Oil Production From Tubular Bells in the Gulf of Mexico (More here)


Target Corporation: November 19, 2014 Third Quarter Result (More here)

  • Third quarter Adjusted EPS of $0.54 was above the expected range of $0.40 to $0.50.
  • Third quarter U.S. Segment comparable sales growth of 1.2 percent was better than the expected range of flat to 1 percent. Comparable sales reflect third quarter digital sales growth of more than 30 percent.
  • U.S. Segment transactions declined 0.4 percent, an improvement of more than 1 percentage point compared with the first half of the year.
  • Third quarter Canadian Segment sales increased 43.8 percent from third quarter last year, on comparable sales growth of 1.6 percent.
  • Target paid dividends of $330 million in third quarter 2014, an increase of 21.4 percent from $271 million last year.

 
Intel Corporation: November 20, 2014

  • Intel Announces Increase in Quarterly Cash Dividend, 2015 Business Outlook at Annual Investor Meeting (More here)

 
Kinder Morgan Inc. November 20, 2014 

  • Kinder Morgan Announces Shareholder and Unitholder Approval of the Merger Transactions; Transactions Expected to Close Nov. 26 (More here)


Articles that caught my attention:


I wish all readers a nice next week. 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Dividend Hawk

    Some interesting links here, I have already read some of them, but some new ones also.

    It's interesting to follow investors in other countries (even if I haven't heard the names of most of the non US companies). Also you seem to have built up a substantial portfolio, do you have any idea when you may reach Financial Independence?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi FI UK

      My goal is to achieve financial independence in 2025, the time will show if this will happen.

      Thanks for stopping by!
      DH

      Delete
  2. Thanks for including us in your list this week. There are many great reads in your article!

    The Dividend Diplomats

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great week of dividend income! I'd love to join you as a shareholder of KMI soon. I wish I would have picked it up during the October dip. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the list, lots of good reads in there

    ReplyDelete