Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On June 9 I received a dividend of € 48.52 from Intel Corporation.
- On June 11 I received a dividend of € 35.40 from Chevron Corporation.
- On June 12 I received a dividend of € 37.10 from Global X SuperDividend ETF.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
Transactions of My Portfolio:
- On June 11, 2014 I bought 100 shares of Target Corporation. (More here)
- On June 13, 2014 I sold 75 shares of Golar LNG. (I will write a post in the next week)
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
Philip Morris International: June 11, 2014
- Philip Morris International (PMI) Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend of $0.94 Per Share (More here)
Target Corporation: June 11, 2014
- Target Corporation Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend (More here)
Intel Corporation: June 12, 2014
- Intel Raises Second-Quarter and Full-Year Revenue and
Gross Margin Expectations.
Chevron Corporation: June 13, 2014
- Chevron Announces Sale of Interests in Chad and Cameroon. (More here)
Articles that caught my attention:
- Coca-Cola Company (KO) Dividend Stock Analysis by Dividend Growth Stocks
- 8 Top Dividend Stocks I Like In This Capital Market Environment by Dividend Yield
- Dividends Are A Return Of Capital And A Return On Capital by Dividend Mantra
- A Dutch Dividend Challenger, Acomo: Slightly Too Expensive Right Now? by Dividend Dream
- 10 Seeking Alpha Authors You Should Be Following by Dividend Growth Stock Investing
- The Dividend Screener by Dividend & Whisky
- Solar is Getting it's Time in The Sun by Roadmap2Retire
- Reducing Risk Through Dividends by Income Surfer
- Pepsi (PEP) Dividend Stock Analysis by Dividend Ladder
- Target Corporation – Dividend Fact Sheet by Dividend Engineering
- Colgate Palmolive: Great Company, Expensive Dividend Stock by Dividend Ladder
- Selling a Stock: Good Reasons and Common Mistakes by Ken Faulkenberry
- Realty Income Should Offer A 14% Yield-On-Cost Within 9 Years (O) by Tim McAleenan Jr. (Seeking Alpha)
- I Have No Fear Of A Market Crash Or A Significant Correction, Here's Why: Part 1 by Chuck Carnevale (Seeking Alpha)
I wish everyone a nice next week.