Neste Oil's Financial Statements 2013Strong full-year result, with a 70% increase in comparable operating profit
2013 in brief:
- Comparable operating profit totaled EUR 604 million (2012: EUR 355 million)
- Total refining margin was USD 9.60/bbl (2012: USD 10.17/bbl)
- Net cash from operations totaled EUR 839 million (2012: EUR 468 million)
- Return on average capital employed (ROACE) was 11.8% (2012: 5.0%)
- Leverage ratio was 30.0% as of the end of December (31.12.2012: 43.2%)
- Comparable earnings per share was EUR 1.92 (2012: EUR 0.70)
- The Board of Directors will propose a dividend of EUR 0.65 per share (2012: 0.38), totaling EUR 167 million (2012: EUR 97 million).
Fourth quarter in brief:
- Comparable operating profit totaled EUR 164 million (Q4/2012: EUR 77 million)
- Total refining margin was USD 9.53/bbl (Q4/2012: USD 10.99/bbl)
- Net cash from operations was EUR 629 million (Q4/2012: EUR 327 million).
For more information, click the link below
Neste Oil Q4-2013