Sunday, May 17, 2020

Week in Review 20/20


Welcome and thanks for reading!
In this review, I will make a summary of important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. Also, I will put together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.



Received Dividends:



May 13, 2020

  • € 28.99 - Global X SuperDividend ETF


May 14, 2020

  • € 32.23 - Oneok Inc.


May 15, 2020

  • € 335.25 - Orion Corporation
  • € 65.00 - AbbVie Inc.
  • € 85.35 - Omega Healthcare Investors
  • € 6.34 - Inter Pipeline Ltd


Dividend income is reported after the deduction of taxes. Check more at my Monthly Dividend sheet.



My Portfolio's Transactions:



May 13, 2020

  • I purchased 8 shares of 3M Company (MMM)



Portfolio Holdings News:



May 11, 2020



May 12, 2020



May 13, 2020



May 14, 2020



May 15, 2020







Articles that caught my attention:






Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!

5 comments:

  1. Hawk -

    Thank YOU for sharing our Seeking Alpha article, always humbled DH.

    -Lanny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, It's seems you are EU based dividend investor as me. My question is how you was able to bought Sdiv ETF?
    as I know EU banned US etf. Thanks in advance for answear.
    BR
    Arek

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Arek, I acquired it in 2013, when it was not yet banned.

      Thanks for visiting!
      DH

      Delete
  3. I am new to investing and receiving dividends. I study all possible ways of investing. Thank you for sharing this information and your experience! Could you tell me where it is better to invest today? Thank you, waiting for an answer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi DJ! I really have no advice on where you should invest today. I am trying to find companies that pay dividends and hopefully will be able to pay increasing dividends in the future as well.

      Thanks for visiting!
      DH

      Delete