Thursday, December 12, 2019

Dividend Income - November 2019



The year is coming to an end and it's time to publish my dividend income for the last month. In November 2019 my portfolio dividend income was as follows:







My Total dividends in November are € 1,133.41 ($ 1,253.60). After tax payments, my net dividend income is € 834.98 ($ 923.55). In year 2018, my net dividend income in November was € 803.60 ($ 915.38). My portfolio's net dividend income increased by € 31.38 or 3.9% to compared the same month of last year. Compared to the previous year, there have been a couple of changes to the dividend income of November: Closed positions (ORI.ST and AMLP), new holding in a portfolio (MAIN), additional purchases (ABBV, CVS and LAZ), Some nice dividend increases (KMI and RY) but unfortunately also one distribution decreases by SDIV as well as the fact, that I started investing in P2P loans.




This month's dividend increased my cumulative net dividend income € 76,345.03.




After November my net passive income is € 14,289.83 ($ 16,025.80), so I have now collected 97% of my target net dividend income for this year, which is €14,750.00.

At the moment it seems that, I will clearly achieve my goal and I will surpass it by approximately 650 euros.


You can follow the development of my dividends here.


Full Disclosure: Long on above mentioned stocks, except ORI.ST and AMLP.


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic DH! Love seeing these dividend updates. And congrats on being at nearly 100% of your goal with one month to spare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hawk -

    Looks like your P2P loans income is doing VERY well. Getting that income on a monthly basis shows that you've invested and built that foundation with them. Nice job!

    -Lanny

    ReplyDelete