Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On March 1 I received a dividend of € 69.82 from Intel Corporation.
- On March 1 I received a dividend of € 5.14 from ConocoPhillips.
- On March 2 I received a dividend of € 40.67 from Pfizer Inc.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
February 29, 2016
- Fortum Corporation: Fortum acquires a 75-MW construction-ready windfarm project in Sweden
- Golar LNG: Fourth Quarter and Financial Year 2015 Results
March 1, 2016
- Fortum Corporation: Fortum completes its multi-year investment programme in Russia - Chelyabinsk GRES unit2 commissioned
- Bank of Nova Scotia: Reports Net Income of $1,814 Million for the First Quarter of 2016 , Increase Quarterly Dividend
March 2, 2016
- Fortum Corporation: Fortum receives letter of intent for the 70 MW solar PV project in Rajasthan, India
March 3, 2016
- Fortum Corporation: Fortum received subscriptions representing 93.35% of the share capital in the tenderoffer of Grupa DUON S.A. in Poland
March 4, 2016
- Golar LNG: Golar GenPower Brasil Participações S.A and ExxonMobil Titan LNG Ltd sign FrameworkAgreement for LNG Supply
Articles that caught my attention:
- Emerson Electric Co. (EMR) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L at Dividend Growth Stocks
- Strategy test – Joel Greenblatt’s “Magic Formula” by Bargain Value
- Warren Buffett’s 4 Favorite Dividend Aristocrats by Ben Reynolds at Sure Dividend
- Why We Are Dividend Growth Investors by D4L at Dividend Growth Stocks
- What dividend cuts? What market correction? by Dividend Growth Investor
- Sometimes I am TOO GREEDY by Income Surfer
- AbbVie (ABBV): A Cheap Dividend Aristocrat Yielding Over 4% by Simply Safe Dividends
- Qualcomm Incorporated (QCOM) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L at Dividend Growth Stocks
- 15 Actionable Quotes from Warren Buffett’s 2015 Annual Report by Ben Reynolds at Sure Dividend
- Dividends Don't Drive Total Return They Contribute To It: Part 1 by Chuck Carnevale at Seeking Alpha
- 10 Dividend Aristocrats That Could Be The Most Successful Companies Over The Next Decade by Dividends4Me at Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- McGraw Hill: A High Quality Dividend Aristocrat With Strong Brands by Simply Safe Dividends at Seeking Alpha
- Undervalued Dividend Growth Stock of the Week by Jason Fieber at Daily Trade Alert
Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!