Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On December 15 I received a dividend of € 27.27 from The Coca-Cola Company.
- On December 15 I received a dividend of € 10.18 from McDonald's Corporation.
- On December 15 I received a dividend of € 16.14 from American Realty Capital Properties.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
Golar LNG: December 15, 2014
- Sale of Golar Eskimo to Golar LNG Partners L.P. (More here)
Pfizer Inc. December 15, 2014
- The board of directors of Pfizer Inc. today declared a 28-cent first-quarter 2015 dividend on the company’s common stock. Pfizer increased the dividend by approximately 8 percent, to 28 cents from 26 cents per share. (More here)
NCC: December 16, 2014
- NCC is selling development rights with a value of SEK 268 million to the property company HSB Bostad for the development of about 220 housing units in the Tollare area of Nacka Municipality, Stockholm. (More here)
NCC: December 18, 2014
- NCC has been commissioned by the Marmorbyen limited partnership to build 133 rental units in Copenhagen’s Nordhavnen district. The order is worth SEK 265 million. (More here)
- NCC has sold a 77 apartment housing project in Bonn, Germany, for SEK 150 million to the German pension fund Industria Wohnen. (More here)
AT&T Inc. December 19, 2014
- AT&T Inc. announced today that its board of directors has approved a 2.2 percent increase in the company’s quarterly dividend. (More here)
Neste Oil Corporation: December 20, 2014
- Neste Oil has revised its guidance and now expects the Group's full-year comparable operating profit to be above EUR 550 million in 2014. Previously the company expected it to be above EUR 400 million. (More here)
Articles that caught my attention:
- Turn May Into An Awesome Month With A Large Nestle Investment by Tim McAleenan Jr. on The Financial Home Of Tim McAleenan Jr.
- Early FI: How Bad Do You Really Want It? by FI Fighter
- Oljepriset – Hur ska jag tjäna pengar på det? by Olle Qvarnström on Snaljapen
- Revenue Diversification by Roadmap2Retire
- The Criticism Of Coca-Cola Is Fair, But Often Crosses Over Into Fear-Mongering by Tim McAleenan Jr. on The Financial Home Of Tim McAleenan Jr.
- What dividend stocks would I buy if I were just starting out as an income investor? by Dividend Growth Investor
- 5 Dividend Champions With Higher Dividends In 3 Months by Tom Roberts on Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- Dividend Achievers Stock Analysis: Vector Group & 7.98% Yield by Ben Reynolds on Sure Dividend
- What’s the Fair Price for Chevron by Roadmap2Retire on Seeking Alpha
- Canadian Western Bank Dividend Stock Analysis & Portfolio Update by Dividend Growth Investing & Retirement
- Dividend Achievers Stock Analysis: Deere & Company (DE) by Ben Reynolds on Sure Dividend
- The Dividend Growth Investor's Version Of 'A Christmas Carol' by Chuck Carnevale on Seeking Alpha
I wish all readers a nice next week and