Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On January 4 I received a dividend of € 4.75 from Baxter International Inc. € 2.89 from Baxalta Incorporated and € 32.47 from TELUS Corporation
- On January 8 I received a dividend of € 46.94 from Global X SuperDividend ETF.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
Transactions of My Portfolio:
- On January 7, 2015 I bought 35 shares of Royal Bank of Canada
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
January 4, 2016
- Digital Realty Trust, Inc.: Digital Realty Provides Initial 2016 Outlook and Schedules 4Q15 Earnings Release & Conference Call
January 8, 2016
- Fortum Corporation: Fortum makes a public tender offer for the electricity and gas sales company Duon in Poland
Articles that caught my attention:
- Undervalued Dividend Growth Stock of the Week: Diageo PLC (DEO) by Jason Fieber, Dividend Mantra at Daily Trade Alert
- Ventas Can Drive For Show And Putt For Dough by Brad Thomas on Seeking Alpha
- Realty Income: The Monthly Dividend Company by Dividend Ladder
- Top Investment Picks for 2016 by Roadmap2Retire
- Target Corporation (TGT) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L at Dividend Growth Stocks
- 10 Undervalued Dividend Champions for 2016 by Chuck Carnevale of FAST Graphs at Daily Trade Alert
- 12 Value Stocks With Dividend Yields Over 3% To Consider Now! by Dividends4Me at Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- Dividend Aristocrats Part 40: Air Products & Chemicals by Ben Reynolds at Sure Dividend
- Pepsico, Inc. (PEP) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L at Dividend Growth Stocks
- Dividend Aristocrats Part 41: Colgate-Palmolive by Sure Dividend on Seeking Alpha
- A Change of heart on REITs and MLPs by Dividend Growth Investor
- Should You Invest in Blue-Chip Cyclical Stocks? by Timothy McAleenan Jr. at The Conservative Income Investor
- Ytterligare en rond i utdelarnas kamp – En utdelningsaristokratmot en svensk kvalitetsbank by Langsiktig Investering
- Suncor (SU): Warren Buffett’s Big Oil Bet Has a Safe 3.7% Dividend Yield by Simply Safe Dividends
- Hormel Foods Dividend Stock Analysis (HRL) by Ken Faulkenberry at Dividend Value Builder
Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!