Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Recent Buy - Omega Healthcare Investors Inc. (OHI)



27th April 2015 I Bought 45 shares of OHI at $37.93 per share plus commission.


Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. is a real estate investment firm. The firm invests in the real estate markets of United States. It invests in healthcare facilities, primarily in long-term healthcare facilities in order to create its portfolio. Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. was founded in 1992 and is based in Maryland, United States.

OHI is a Dividend Contender with an 13 year streak of dividend increases. Dividend growth rates for 1, 3, 5 and 10 years are 8.6, 9.2, 11.0 and 10.9. (DividendChampions.xls) Omega Healthcare Investors now pays dividends of $0.54 per share normally in February, May, August and November.

If you are interested, you can read more of OHI here: 

Omega Healthcare Puts The Purr In Performance by Brad Thomas on Seeking Alpha

Some ratings for OHI:

    Yahoo:  Mean Recommendation 2.7, 1y Target Est $41.17
    Reuters: Mean Rating 2.67
    Zacks Rank: 2-Buy

At today's exchange rate, this purchase 45 shares of OHI will increase €66.13 ($72,41) of my expected annual net dividend income and will increase my portfolio's projected annual net dividend income to €9080.00. With purchase price $37.93 plus commission ($5.00) my starting yield on cost is 5.68%.

Click here to see my portfolio.

Full Disclosure: Long OHI

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on adding OHI to your portfolio. One of the largest holdings in my portfolio - couldnt be happier with its performance.

    cheers
    R2R

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added Omega less than a year ago after reading some of Brad Thomas's Seeking Alpha articles and continue to be very happy with its performance. An excellent addition for a long- term income investor such as you. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know real estate investing that much. It never appealed to me. But it does look like a good buy! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to have you aboard as a fellow shareholder. It's been one of the best performers in my portfolio since my purchase in December '13.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting. I have been looking at OHI recently. Although it is unlikely that I will invest in anything else property-related, as we already have so much of our wealth in property, and I'm not sure it's good to have more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations. I think it is a great buy. I actually am considering adding a healthcare REIT to my portfolio.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,

    bad time for a purchase.
    I think OHI further direction will run $ 10.
    The dividend is like in the year of 2004.

    regards Ralf

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your nice blog! Recently i’m promoting incontinence, wound care and bandages products named wound care . We’re selling Dignity, Molicare, Hartmann and Attends products.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your nice blog! Recently i’m promoting incontinence, wound care and bandages products named wound care . We’re selling Dignity, Molicare, Hartmann and Attends products.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is where the following article comes into play. You are going to be provided will valuable information that can make a world of a difference.

    ReplyDelete