Sunday, December 27, 2020

Week in Review 52/20

 


Welcome and thanks for reading!

In this review, I will make a summary of important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. Also, I will put together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.

 

Received Dividends:

 

 

December 21, 2020

 

  • € 15.33 – Dominion Energy Inc.
  • € 25.39 – V.F. Corporation
  • € 2.68 – Kontoor Brands Inc.

 

December 22, 2020

 

  • € 22.60 – Manulife Financial Corporation

 

 

Dividend income is reported after the deduction of taxes. Check more at my Monthly Dividend sheet.

 

 

My Portfolio's Transactions:

 

 

December 21, 2020

 

  • I purchased 50 shares of Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMY) at $ 61.93 per share plus commission.

 

At today's exchange rate, that purchase 50 shares of BMY will increase € 59.44 ($ 73.01) of my expected annual net dividend income and will increase my portfolio's projected annual net dividend income to € 15,460.00. With purchase price $ 61.93 plus commission ($ 6.11) my starting yield on cost is 3.16%. After this acquisition, BMY’s weight of my portfolio is about 0.45% and its share of future annual dividend income is approximately 0.38%.

 

BMY is a Dividend Contenders with a 11 year streak of dividend increases. Dividend growth rates for 1, 3, 5 and 10 years are 2.5, 2.6, 2.5 and 2.8. (DividendChampions.xls)

 

If you are interested, you can read article about Bristol-Myers Squibb Company by David Van Knapp at Daily Trade Alert here.

 

 

Portfolio Holdings News:

 

 

December 21, 2020

 

 

 

 

December 23, 2020

 

 

 

December 24, 2020

 

 

 

Articles that caught my attention:

 

 

 

 


Thanks for stopping by, Happy, Healthy and Successful New Year!

 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for a great blog and a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why buying BMY when there are others (PFE, GLD) with higher yields? Do you prefer BMY as a company or are you buying it for diversification purpuoses only? Best regards and merry christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, My Portfolio already has PFE and If you mean GILD, there are a few of that too. I think BMY is undervalued at the moment and I believe it has better growth potential in the future. Diversification is also important!

      Cheers,
      DH

      Delete
  3. Thanks a lot for the feature, Dividend Hawk! Nice update, it's always nice to see more dividends come in. I wish you all the best in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete