Sunday, November 8, 2020

Week in Review 45/20

 


Welcome and thanks for reading!

In this review, I will make a summary of important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. Also, I will put together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.

 


Received Dividends:

 

 

November 2, 2020

 

  • € 417.20 – Neste Corporation
  • € 68.82 – TD Bank Group
  • € 115.01 – AT&T Inc.
  • € 19.58 – General Mills Inc.

 

 

Dividend income is reported after the deduction of taxes. Check more at my Monthly Dividend sheet.

 

 

My Portfolio's Transactions:

 

 

November 5, 2020

 

  • I purchased 20 shares of Prudential Financial, Inc. (PRU)

 

 

Portfolio Holdings News:

 

 

November 2, 2020

 

 

 

 

 

November 3, 2020

 

 

 

 

 

  • Emerson Electric Co. (EMR) increases its quarterly dividend 1% to $0.505, giving the stock a forward yield of 2.9%. The company has raised its dividend for 64 consecutive years.

 

 

 

November 4, 2020

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

November 5, 2020

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

November 6, 2020

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Articles that caught my attention:

 

 

 

 

Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment