Friday, December 20, 2019

Recent Buy - Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM.TO)


On Wednesday, December 18 I bought 11 shares of Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce at CA$ 109.56 per share plus commission.


My overall cost basis of this position increases from CA$ 105.59 to $ 106.77 per share. I totally hold now 40 shares of CM and my yield on cost is 5.39%. I purchased my first CM's shares in December 2018, which you can read here.



Details of my purchase:





With current quarterly dividend (CA$ 1.44), my last purchase 11 shares of CM will increase € 32.37 (CA$ 47.20) of expected annual net dividend income. At today's exchange rate, this purchase will increase my portfolio projected annual net dividend income approximately to € 16,570.00. After this acquisition, CM's weight of my portfolio is about 0.57% and its share of future annual dividend income is approximately 0.71%.  My purpose is slowly to continue to build up CM's share of my portfolio, if the price remains at these levels.

Click here to see my portfolio.

Full Disclosure: Long CM

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: