Sunday, August 4, 2019

Week in Review 31/19



Welcome and thanks for reading!
In this review, I will make a summary of important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. Also, I will put together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.



Received Dividends:



July 29, 2019

  • € 68.49 - Scotiabank
  • € 20.62 - Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce


July 31, 2019

  • € 67.76 - TD Bank Group
  • € 12.43 - LTC Properties Inc.


August 1, 2019

  • € 19.76 - General Mills Inc.
  • € 105.55 - AT&T Inc.



Dividend income is reported after the deduction of taxes. Check more at my Monthly Dividend sheet.


My Portfolio's Transactions:



Over the past couple of months I have started investing in the P2P loans. During July, I deposited more money into Fast Invest and Grupeer accounts and opened accounts in Kuetzal and PeerBerry. Here's a summary of my deposits, which I made in July:


  • Fast Invest - Deposit € 500.00
  • Grupeer - Deposit € 500.00
  • Kuetzal - Deposit € 500.00
  • PeerBerry - Deposit € 500.00


In the future, I will report potential interest income on a monthly basis in connection with dividend updates, although they are not the same thing as dividend income, but passive income however. I've also updated my portfolio and dividend table with my new investments.

Currently, peer loans weight at my portfolio are about 1.4%, and their share of future annual dividend income is approximately 3.85%. Although P2P loans are very risky investments, my plan is to increase their share in my portfolio in the future.


Portfolio Holdings News:



July 29, 2019



July 30, 2019



July 31, 2019



August 1, 2019



August 2, 2019





Articles that caught my attention:





After a week, next Sunday, you will not get a Hawk's Week in Review because the Hawk will be too busy!

Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!

1 comment:

  1. DivHawk -

    Thank you for sharing all of these awesome articles. I want to dive in more to the Pfizer deal, to understand more what will happen to the dividend income going forward.

    -Lanny

    ReplyDelete