Sunday, March 3, 2019

Week in Review 9/19



Welcome and thanks for reading!
In this review, I will make a summary of important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. Also, I will put together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.


Received Dividends:



February 25, 2019


  • € 58.49 - Royal Bank of Canada



February 28, 2019


  • € 12.24 - LTC Properties Inc.



March 1, 2019


  • € 82.09 - Intel Corporation
  • € 5.80 - WEC Energy Group Inc.
  • € 5.99 - ConocoPhillips



Dividend income is reported after the deduction of taxes. Check more at my Monthly Dividend sheet.



My Portfolio's Transactions:



March 1, 2019


  • I purchased 15 shares of The Home Depot (I will try to write a post during the next week)



Portfolio Holdings News:



February 26, 2019



February 27, 2019



February 28, 2019



March 1, 2019



March 2, 2019





Articles that caught my attention:





Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!

1 comment:

  1. Hey DH. Okay, now I got it. I see where you mention your purchases. I so often just skip to the articles and links that I never see it. Congrats on HD. Home Depot is one of my deepest and darkest missed opportunities. Thought about buying it many years ago, but always thought the valuation was too high and yield too low. My bad! I blew that one, but hope you got in early and often to benefit! Love your site. Thanks for making it a dividend information super site. Tom

    ReplyDelete