Friday, December 7, 2018

Recent Buy - Lazard Ltd (LAZ)


Yesterday, December 6th I bought 50 shares of Lazard Ltd at $ 35.98 per share plus commission.


My overall cost basis of this position decreases from $ 43.23 to $ 39.77 per share. I totally hold now 100 shares of LAZ and my yield on cost is 4.42%. I purchased my first LAZ's shares about two months ago, which you can read here.



Details of my purchase:




With current quarterly dividend ($ 0.44), my last purchase 50 shares of LAZ will increase € 57.62 ($ 65.56) of expected annual net dividend income. At today's exchange rate, this purchase will increase my portfolio projected annual net dividend income approximately to € 13,820.00. After this acquisition, LAZ's weight of my portfolio is about 0.76% and its share of future annual dividend income is approximately 0.83%.  My purpose is to add more LAZ to my portfolio if the price remains at these levels.

Click here to see my portfolio.

Full Disclosure: Long LAZ

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment