Thursday, December 13, 2018

Dividend Increase – Enbridge Inc. (TSX, NYSE: ENB)



On Tuesday, December 11, the Board of Directors of Enbridge Inc. announced a quarterly dividend increase of from CA$ 0.671 to CA$ 0.738 per share that’s payable March 1, 2019 to holders of record February 15, 2019. The declared dividend represents a 10 percent increase from the prior quarterly rate and the twenty-fourth consecutive year in which the Company has increased its common share dividend.

With current price CA$ 42.61 (Wednesday's open), this raise brings their dividend yield to 6.93%.


Since I own 150 shares of ENB, this will increase my portfolio's projected annual net dividend income by CA$ 29.95.

That increase rises my YOC to 5.83%.






Click here to see my portfolio holdings.

You can follow the development of my dividends here.

Full Disclosure: Long ENB

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. nice hawk. congrats on the raise!

    Enbridge is my largest holding so this really boosted my income.

    cheers

    ReplyDelete