Friday, September 21, 2018

Dividend Increase – McDonald's Corp. (MCD)



Yesterday McDonald's announced a quarterly dividend increase of from $ 1.01 to $ 1.16 per share that’s payable December 17, 2018 to holders of record December 3, 2018. This represents a 14.9% increase to regular quarterly dividends.

McDonald's has raised its dividend each and every year since paying its first dividend in 1976. With current price $ 160.79 (yesterday's close), this raise brings their dividend yield to 2.89%.


Since I own 20 shares of MCD, this will increase my yearly net dividends by $ 8.94.

That increase rises my YOC to 4.91%




Click here to see my portfolio holdings.

You can follow the development of my dividends here.

Full Disclosure: Long MCD

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Mr Hawk, are you still positive to Sampo? Have too much in Munich Re so I’m alocating some money to other insurance companies with higher dividend like Aegon, Axa, Mapfre, Generali for example and looking at also Sampo. Partly because of Mr Wahlroos, who is usually good to shareholders. Regards, T Http://toscananext.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Toscananext, yeah, I'm positive. I don't plan to add it, but I suppose it will continue to grow up dividends about 10% per year, so with yields almost 6%, SAMPO is a good pick.

      Thanks for visiting,
      DH

      Delete
  2. I wanted to buy some McDonalds stock but it's a little to rich for me right now, so I bought some Wendy's instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi JoeHx

      I agree, MCD is expensive now for me also. I bought my shares some years ago around 95 USD and after that have only collected some dividends from it.

      Cheers,
      DH

      Delete