Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Recent Buy - Dominion Energy, Inc. (D)

Yesterday May 8, I bought 20 shares of Dominion Energy, Inc. at $ 63.65 per share plus commission.


My overall cost basis of this position decreases from $ 66.15 to $ 64.99 per share. I totally hold now 40 shares of D and my yield on cost is 5.14%. You can look at my first purchase of Dominion here



Details of my purchase: 





With current quarterly dividend ($ 0.835), my last purchase 20 shares of D increases € 41.89 ($ 49.77) of expected annual net dividend income. At today's exchange rate, this purchase will increase my portfolio projected annual net dividend income approximately to € 12,860.00. After this acquisition, Dominion's weight of my portfolio is about 0.51% and its share of future annual dividend income is approximately 0.65%. My purpose is slowly to continue to build up D's share of my portfolio.


Click here to see my portfolio.

Full Disclosure: Long D

Thanks for stopping by!
 

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't resist either DH. I added to my D holdings at $62.60 today. Third purchase this year. One of these times, I'll find the bottom. In the mean time, great dividend and dividend growth. Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, it feels like good value at this level. Picked up some today after keeping my eye on it for some time. New company in my portfolio. Regards, T

    ReplyDelete